Cheddar Bay Biscuit & Chicken Casserole
An easy dinner idea using rotisserie or other cooked chicken, Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix, creamy filling, and of course cheese. So delicious.
- cutting board & sharp knife
- large mixing bowl
- medium mixing bowl
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- small dish & pastry brush
- 1 box Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 2 cups rotisserie or other cooked chicken
- 3 (10oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups mixed vegetables thawed (peas & carrots, corn, green beans)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together cooked chicken, cream of soups, sour cream, cheddar cheese, milk, garlic, melted butter, thawed vegetables, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In medium bowl place Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix. Stir in water and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Spoon biscuit mix on top of cream mixture and smooth out evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 16-18 minutes until golden brown, biscuits are cooked through, and mixture is heated through.
- In small dish mix together 4 TBS melted butter & herb seasoning pack that came with the biscuit mix. Brush on top of the casserole. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
1 thought on “Cheddar Bay Biscuit & Chicken Casserole”
I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to
a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
Comments are closed.