Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 TBS cooking oil
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 head cabbage chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 oz) can Tomato Soup
- 1 (10 oz) can rotel tomatoes or regular canned diced tomatoes)
- 4-6 cups Beef Broth
- 1 TBS garlic minced
- 1 cup uncooked white long grain rice (I used basmati)
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium high, heat up oil and then brown up ground beef with onion. Drain the excess grease and place cooked meat and onion into bottom of crockpot.
- Add tomato soup, rotel tomatoes, beef broth, garlic, uncooked rice, cabbage, bell peppers, and salt & pepper to taste. Mix well to combine.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours until cabbage and rice are tender. (During the cooking time you can add more broth if needed.)