Baked Club Sliders
The perfect delicious small sandwich, appetizer or easy lunch.
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- cutting board & serrated bread knife
- 12 slider or Hawaiian rolls
- 1/2 cup maoynnaise
- 1 lb deli ham
- 1 lb deli turkey
- 1 lb cooked crisp bacon
- 1 lb provolone cheese, sliced or other type of cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-2 TBS brown or stone ground mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut rolls in half lengthwise using a serrated bread knife. Place bottom halves of rolls into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Spread mayonnaise onto bottom halves of rolls. Fold a full pieces of ham into quarters and place on top of mayonnaise. Do the same with turkey. Break one piece of cooked crisp bacon in half and place both pieces on top of turkey. Place half piece of cheese on top of bacon. Place tops of roll on top of the cheese.
- In a medium bowl whisk together melted butter, mustard, Worchestershire, and onion powder. Pour mixture on top of the tops of rolls and down the sides to fully coat the rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until cheese has melted and tops are crisp and golden brown. Enjoy.