Best Crack Brownies on Earth
- medium mixing bowl
- wooden spoon
- 11 x 7 brownie pan (or 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 pan)
- 1 box your favorite brownie dry mix + ingredients listed on back of package (eggs, oil, and water)
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (or other favorite chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a 11" x 7" brownie pan (you can also use an 8" x 8" or 9" x 9" pan) by using a pastry brush to spread butter evenly on pan sides, bottom, and edges.NOTE: you can prepare pan with non-stick cooking spray if you would like.
- In medium bowl using wooden spoon mix together brownie dry mix and ingredients listed on back of package.Spread mixture into prepared pan and smooth evenly. Bake in preheated oven for time listed on back of brownie mix package for pan size you are using.NOTE: use a toothpick to determine doneness of brownies.
- Remove brownies from oven. Using the back of a knife and poke holes all through the hot brownies. Pour 1/2 a can of sweetened condensed milk all over the holes and the top of the brownies. Using a spatula smooth out condensed milk over the brownies pushing the milk into the holes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the condensed milk covered brownies while still hot. Let sit on counter until brownies have cooled and chocolate chips have melted partially. Take a knife and spread out the melted chocolate chips across the brownies.Serve as is or over ice cream.