Crockpot Asian Sesame Chicken
Only 4 ingredients to make this delicious Asian flavored chicken with a delicious sauce that I love to serve over my fried rice recipe. Search my recipes for my fried recipe to serve with this delicious chicken.
- 6 quart crockpot
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz Asian sesame dressing with soy and ginger (salad dressing)
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 pkt dry Lipton onion soup mix
- optional sliced green onions for garnish
- optional sesame seeds for garnish
- Spray a 6 quart crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- In a medium bowl whisk together Asian sesame dressing, apricot preserves, and dry onion soup mix. Pour mixture over chicken in crockpot.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook 3-4 hours on high or 4-6 hours on low until chicken is cooked through and fork tender.
- Optional (to make a sauce; whisk together 3 TBS corn starch with 3 TBS water. pour into crockpot and stir into the juices to make a thickened sauce.
- Plate chicken over cooked rice, noodles or potatoes. Spoon sauce over chicken and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.