Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
This recipe was inspired by Keebler Ready Pie Crust back label. Sounded delicious. It was.
- 1 (9 inch) Keebler Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust
- 6oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBS milk
- 1 tsp white granulated sugar
- 1 (8oz) container of Cool Whip or Whipped Topping
- 1 (5.1oz) box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (3.4oz) box vanilla instand pudding
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice blend
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups pure pumpkin (canned)
- In a large bowl whisk together softened cream cheese, 2 TBS milk, and 1 tsp white granulated sugar. Fold in 1 tub thawed Cool Whip or whipped topping. Spread mixture evenly into Ready Pie Crust.
- In a medium bowl add both packages of vanilla instant pudding mix, 1 cup of milk and pumpkin pie spice blend. Whisk together. Add in pumpkin pie filling and whisk until well combined. Evenly spread filling onto the cream cheese mixture in pie.Place lid on pie and refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight to set up mixtures.
- Optional: Garnish with whipped topping or additional Cool Whip. Sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice blend.