Mini Cheese Ball Bites
A delicious appetizer for any occasion or holiday. One cheese ball recipe with many toppings of your choosing.
- large mixing bowl
- electric hand mixer
- small cookie scoop (1 inch)
- large sheet pan lined with parchment
- serving platter
- 16 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz block white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1oz) pkg dry ranch seasoning & dressing packet
Many optional toppings, These I like to eat or choose others
- dried cranberries (chopped fine)
- bacon pieces (cooked)
- green onions, diced small
- pecans, chopped finely
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing mix using an electric hand mixer.
- Scoop out mixture using a 1 inch cookie scoop and roll into ball shapes. Place onto a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Finish rolling out the rest of mixture into ball shapes.
- Roll ball shapes into individual toppings of choice. Refrigerate until serving time. Use toothpicks or pretzel sticks to serve with.