Oreo Dump Cake
A delicious 5 ingredient dessert recipe.
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- 24 Oreos (Regular or Double Stuffed
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8oz) container frozen cool whip, THAWED
- 1 (15.25oz) box Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 – 2 sticks cold butter, sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Oreos in one layer to cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour can of sweetened condensed milk all of the Oreos and spread evenly.
- Dollop thawed Cool Whip all over the condensed milk and spread evenly.
- Pour dry cake mix over the cool whip evenly. Place the sliced butter all over the dry cake mix to cover evenly.
- Place baking dish in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes until cake portion is done. (It will have a pudding consistency under the cake portion.) Let rest a few minutes and serve. (Ice cream is perfect to serve Oreo Dump Cake over warm.)