Ramen Chicken Soup Casserole-5 Ingredient Meal
- 2 pkgs chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 2 cans (10.5 oz) each cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ramen noodles per package directions. Do not cook with seasoning packet yet.
- Drain and place in large bowl. Add both seasoning packets that came with noodles, cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup and vegetables. Mix well.
- Place into a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish and evenly spread.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs or cracker crumbs over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until crumb topping is slightly browned. Enjoy.