What a fun way to use one ingredient. A refrigerated package of orange rolls or you can also use cinnamon rolls. These come out so puffy and light. My family loves these in the waffle maker vs. the oven.
Orange Rolls Waffles
- 1 (8 ct) pkg refrigerated orange rolls or you can substitute 1 pkg of cinnamon rolls
- Heat up waffle maker. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place 2 rolls onto waffle maker keeping them towards the center.
- Place lid down and cook for 3-4 minutes. They should be lightly browned.
- Mix the orange glaze that comes in the orange roll tube with 2 TBS of milk to thin out. Pour onto orange roll waffles. Enjoy.