Spinach Stuffing Appetizers
A perfect holiday or game day bite. An appetizer using stuffing, spinach and delicious flavors.
- large mixing bowl
- 1 1/2 inch scoop
- large sheet pan, lined
- 2 (10oz) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 4 cups dry herb stuffing mix (I use Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced or diced small
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well to combine.
- Form 1 1/2 inch firm balls and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes, turning over the spinach balls halfway through cooking time.
- Serve with onion dip, salsa, marinara sauce or ranch dressing.