A tropical fruit salad perfect for the holidays or anytime. No baking or cooking.
- medium bowl
- large mixing bowl
- serving bowl
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (5oz)
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 5.3 oz vanilla greek yogurt
- Fold all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Spoon into a serving bowl and chill at least 2 hours.
- Drain all 3 cans of fruit. (I like to drain into a glass and stir together for a cool refreshing drink.)
2 thoughts on “Ambrosia Salad”
I want your Recipe please
Here you go. https://catherinesplates.com/ambrosia-salad/
Comments are closed.