Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 6 qt air fryer
- 1 large mixing bowl
- electric hand mixer
- 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop
- parchment paper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat melted butter, brown sugar, and white granulated sugar together until combined & creamy.
- Beat in egg & vanilla for 30 seconds. Using a spatula stir in flour and baking soda. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fit a piece of parchment paper into bottom of 6 quart air fryer. Using a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop form cookie balls and place onto parchment in air fryer. Leave 1 inch space between cookie balls.NOTE: the cookies do not get bigger in air fryer.
- For rounded soft center cookies, do not flatten cookie balls.For flat crispy edge cookies, flatten cookie balls. Place a small piece of parchment on cookie ball and flatten down with bottom edge of a glass.NOTE: Usually 5-6 cookie balls will fit in air fryer.
- Set temperature of air fryer at 325 degrees and bake for 7-9 minutes until golden brown on top and bottom.Allow cookies to rest in air fryer for 2-3 minutes to firm up before removing to finish other batches.NOTE: This batch produces around 24 cookies if using the 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop or a 2 TBS cookie ball.