Air Fryer Fruit Tarts
Only 4 ingredients to make scrumptious fruit tarts in the air fryer.
- air fryer
- clean work surface
- Rolling Pin
- pizza cutter or sharp knife
- parchment paper
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of the 15oz pkg)
- 1 TBS melted butter
- 1/4 cup pie filling (cherry, apple, blueberry, strawberry)
- 1 tsp white granulated sugar
- Unroll 1 pie crust onto a clean lightly floured work surface thinly. Cut into 4 even pieces using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.NOTE: (Leave pie crust out of refrigerator for 5-7 minutes. Makes rolling out the dough easier.)
- Brush 1/2 of the melted butter onto 2 of the cut dough pieces. Top each of the buttered dough pieces with 1/8 cup each of pie filling and spread evenly. Top each with the 2nd dough pieces. Crimp edges closed using a fork.
- Brush tops of tarts with rest of melted butter. Sprinkle a light coating of white granulated sugar across the top.
- Preheat air fryer to 370. Place one tart onto a piece of parchment paper cut to size and place into air fryer basket. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cooked through. Remove & allow to cool. Cook the 2nd tart. Enjoy.