No Bake Nutella Pie
Only 5 Ingredients for this delicious creamy silky pie.
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup nutella hazelnut spread
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (10 inch) pre-made graham cracker crust
- bakers semi sweet chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and nutella spread using an electric hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add in cool whip and blend using electric hand mixer until smooth & creamy.
- add in powdered sugar and blend using electric hand mixer until smooth & creamy.
- Pour mixture into prepared baked pie crust and smooth out. Grate bakers chocolate on top of mixture. Cover & refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
1 thought on “No Bake Nutella Pie”
Looks yummy! It would be good in an Oreo crust too!😋
Comments are closed.