Cheeseburger Impossible Pie
A delicious dinner or lunch idea using ground beef, cheese, and a biscuit mix.
- 1 large skillet
- 1 9 inch deep pie plate
- medium mixing bowl
- cutting board and sharp knife
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBS butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 large eggs
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix (dry)
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter a 9 inch pie plate and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat brown ground beef and soften onion. Season with salt and pepper. Drain any excess grease. Place ground beef mixture into prepared pie plate and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over the meat mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, milk, onion soup mix, and Bisquick. Pour mixture over the cheese in pie plate evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked through, golden brown, and mixture is set. Let cool on countertop for 5-7 minutes before serving.
- NOTE: Search my recipes for a quick and easy recipe for homemade Bisquick. This recipe for Cheeseburger Impossible Pie will only require half of the recipe.