Spinach Artichoke Dip
A delicious hot appetizer. My family loves this one for anytime.
- large mixing bowl
- 9 x 9 baking dish or an oven proof 9 inch skillet
- cutting board and sharp knife
- 5 oz fresh spinach, chopped small
- 8 oz sour cream, room temperature
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 15 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped small
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 12 oz mozzarella cheese, DIVIDED
- 5 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl add chopped spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt & pepper to taste. Mix well until combined thoroughly.
- Place mixture into a 9" x 9" baking dish or in an oven proof 9" skillet and smooth evenly. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is golden. A favorite way to enjoy is with sliced baguette rounds, if desired.