Corn Salsa Salad
No Cook Side Perfect for Summer
- serving bowl
- 4 cups whole kernel corn (drain if in can) I use frozen, thawed
- 1 (14oz) can diced tomatoes with juice (you can use dice up fresh tomatoes also)
- 1/4 red onion, diced small
- 1-4 jalapenos (cut into diced pieces) cut the membrane out and take seeds out for less heat
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 juice from a whole lime
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
All ingredients can be adjusted per your taste.
- In a serving bowl mix together all ingredients. Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. I love to serve with corn tortilla chips. Enjoy.