Crockpot Sauerkraut, Potatoes & Sausage
- 6 quart crockpot
- cutting board & sharp knife
- 2 (13oz) links smoked sausage (any flavor that you love) cut into rounds
- 6 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed clean & diced small
- 1 (32oz) jar sauerkraut with juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Place all ingredients into a 6 quart crockpot and mix well to combine.
- Place lid on and cook on high for 4-6 hours until potatoes are fork tender.
- NOTE: you can use any type of potato. Baby reds, yellow or the russets. NOTE: cook time could be longer or shorter depending on the type of potato and size of potato you use. Keep an eye on it and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Leftovers are so delicious. Enjoy.