Pigs in a Blanket Breakfast Casserole
A delicious way to wake up to this casserole.
- 2 (8 ct) tubes original refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 pks) jimmy dean original pork sausage links (fully cooked)
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease or butter a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pull apart crescent roll dough. Place a fully cooked sausage link on large end of crescent roll dough and roll up sausage to the tip. Place rolled crescent roll into prepared baking dish, tip side up. Finish rolling up the rest of the sausages into the crescent dough until you have 16 lined up in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle 16oz of sharp cheddar cheese all over the rolled up crescents.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder until well combined. Pour mixture all over the cheese evenly.
- Place baking dish in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until eggs are set and tops of crescents are golden brown. (Check with a toothpick and make sure the crescents are completely cooked through.)NOTE: if you need more time to cook through the crescent dough, place a sheet of foil over the baking dish to prevent the crescents from over browning. I had a batch that needed extra time.
- Pull from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy while these are warm.
2 thoughts on “Pigs In A Blanket Breakfast Casserole”
Saᴠeԁ as a favorite, I love your web site!
Comments are closed.