Chocolate Cheesecake Pie – No Bake 5 Ingredient Dessert
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 electric hand mixer
- 1 spatula
- 1 offset spatula
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.9oz) box dry instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8oz) tub frozen cool whip, thawed or make your own homemade topping
- 1 pre-made chocolate or cookie crust (found in baking aisle of grocery store or (search for my 2 ingredient easy cookie crumb crust) and make your own
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth & creamy. Beat in instant dry pudding and milk until combined. Should have a very thick consistency.
- Using a spatula fold in thawed cool whip until smooth and uniform color. (Make sure no white streaks from cool whip.)
- Place mixture into pre-made pie crust and smooth evenly.
- Cover & refrigerate 1 hour to allow pudding mixture to set up completely.