Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 large skillet & tongs
- cutting board & sharp knife
- 6 quart crockpot
- large mixing bowl & whisk
- 4-6 boneless center cut pork chops (or other cut of pork chops)
- salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika
- 1 TBS cooking oil
- 5 medium carrots, peeled & cut into bite size pieces
- 6-8 medium red potatoes, scrubbed & cut into bite size pieces
- 2 (10.5oz) cans cream of onion soup
- 1 (.8oz) pkt dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 (1.46oz) pkt dry pork gravy mix (I use pioneer)
- 20 oz milk
- chopped fresh or dried parsley or chives garnish
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Bring 1 TBS cooking oil to a sizzle in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Place seasoned pork chops into hot oil in skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Turn pork chops over and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Spray a 6 quart crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Place chopped carrots and potatoes into bottom of crockpot. Place seared pork chops on top of vegetables.
- In large mixing bowl whisk together cream of onion soup, ranch seasoning, pork gravy mix, and milk. Pour mixture over the pork chops, carrots & potatoes in crockpot.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4 hours until pork chops are cooked through & tender, and also the carrots and potatoes are tender.Serve pork chops, potatoes & carrots with the gravy from crockpot poured on top. Garnish with fresh or dried parsley or some chives on top.
4 thoughts on “Creamy Ranch Pork Chops Slow Cooker”
Can you make this with chicken Breast as well??
Yes, you can use chicken breast.
Hi Catherine, I could not find the “Cream of Onion” Campbells or any other brand, what can be used as a substitution ??? I want to make tonight so its kinda urgent??
Sorry for the late reply, but you can use cream of celery or cream of mushroom as a substitute.